Calle Reloj....A Moment of Reflection

Calle Reloj,  Vendedores , San Miguel de Allende







In San Miguel de Allende there are  many artisanos that sell their creations on the street.  They sell their creations   to  put food on the table.  The making , the selling of these creations is a family affair.  I have come to love and make friends with many artisanos.   I never cease to be amazed by their  talent, tenacity and determination. Todo hecho a mano con amor.  

PS.................
 It was not a new visual or emotional experience.  While sitting in a cafe in San Miguel de Allende,  I came to once again  see the mundane...the ordinary....the hardship  endured by  many .  I was affected...... emotionally touched ....on what I saw: Two little girls selling their family's  handmade objects.....little wooden burros carrying  tiny baskets filled with tiny, tiny  dried flowers. I was  touched  by it all.   My home is adorned with much art/objects made by my  amigo artisanos.

Comments